Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Pay Per Click (PPC) is an online advertising model, sometimes classified as Search Engine Marketing, used to direct traffic to websites on the internet, where advertisers pay the hosting service when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites, on the other hand, charge a fixed price per click rather than using a bidding system. The more popular channels are Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing Search Marketing, Facebook, Yandex and Baidu PPC.
Our PPC advertising model enables you to do the following:
1. Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis
2. Prominent placement : The more you bid, the higher you are listed and the more traffic you will receive.
3. Easy-to-track and measure conversions: With tracking code and metrics in place and data being gathered by the search engines, tracking a campaign's success has never been this easy.
4. Keyword conversion testing: You can use pay per click marketing to find out if you are targeting the right keywords by running a PPC advertising campaign to see how well they convert. After that¸ you can incorporate the best keywords into your search engine optimisation (SEO) campaign.
5. Analytics, Reporting/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
We provide Monthly Progress reports to clients – it is a detailed account of your website’s KPI for clarity and easy evaluation of your PPC Campaign.
6. Bidding Strategy
Keywords and Campaigns are tested, and bid levels are determined according to the performance of keywords. This helps to ensure budgets are utilised effectively and efficiently.
7. Offline Tracking
With our state-of-the-art tracking tool, we are able to track your campaigns from the start to the end. That means we can track when the visitor clicks on your ad till when the business deal is sealed. This data will be extremely useful to your business as you can see what are the better performing campaigns.
Enquire about our PPC Advertising Services