This section provides specific details of how we treat any information you might wish to provide us when you visit this website. Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and the terms set out in the website Term of Use and Hyperlink Policy. Soubix has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy.
Soubix currently collaborates with several online partners to manage and optimize its Internet business and communications. Soubix uses the services of a marketing company to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of its advertising and how visitors use its site. To do this, Soubix uses Web beacons and cookies provided by its marketing company on this site. The type of information Soubix collects includes the pages that the visitor visits in Soubix site, their activities, and where they exit the site. By supplementing its records, this information helps Soubix learn things like what pages are most attractive to its visitors and which of its services interest its customers. Soubix controls how that data may and may not be used, although its marketing company logs the information coming from its site on its behalf. If you do not wish to help Soubix learn how to improve its site, products and offers, you can Opt-out of this website analysis tool by emailing Soubix at info@Soubix.com.sg.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Soubix Network. Any violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Soubix will investigate any alleged violations and will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of violations of the security of the Soubix network include, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you
- Logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network
- Breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of “overloading,” “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing”
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled
The Soubix network may only be used for lawful purposes. For example, you may not use the Soubix network to create, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
- Violates the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others
- May be threatening, abusive, or hateful
- Violates export control laws or regulations
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Causes technical disturbances to the Soubix Network, including, but not limited to, introduction of viruses, worms, or other destructive mechanisms
- Violates reasonable regulations of Soubix or other service providers with respect to the Soubix Network
- Assists or permits any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
- Constitutes deceptive online marketing
If you become aware of any such activities, you are obligated to immediately notify Soubix and take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease.
Unsolicited Communications (“Spam”)
Posting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or informal announcements to one or more groups (known as “Spam”) is prohibited. These messages can increase costs by clogging the Soubix Network, rendering your web site inaccessible, and potentially leading to down time of your mission-critical Internet applications.
In addition, e-mail users may not:
- send or post e-mail messages which are excessive and/or intended to harass or annoy others
- continue to send e-mail to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive it
- send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information
- intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers and return addresses
- take any other actions intended to cloak the your identity or contact information
Soubix exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through the Soubix network, including content provided on any third-party web sites linked to the Soubix network. Any web site links are provided as Internet navigation tools for information purposes only and not as an endorsement by Soubix of the contents of such web sites. Soubix does not adopt, nor warrant the accuracy of, the content of any linked web site and undertakes no responsibility to update the content. Use of any information obtained via the Soubix network is at your own risk.
Consequences of Unacceptable Use
Soubix reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the Soubix network upon notice of a violation of this Policy.
Indirect or attempted violations of this Policy, and actual or attempted violations by a third-party on behalf of you, shall be considered violations of this Policy by you. Furthermore, it is a violation of this policy to use the services of another provider for the purposes of facilitating any of the activities described above if such use of another provider’s service could reasonably be expected to affect the Soubix network.
Copyright, Trade Marks
Soubix own the trademarks and logos displayed on this site and users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of Soubix.
The materials on this site are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without Soubix prior written consent.